The criteria for assessing the degree of risk from conducting business activities in the field of higher education include:
- the number of higher education students over the past three years;
- the number of research and teaching (pedagogical) staff employed at the main place of work;
- the state of publication on the official website of the higher education institution of documents and information required by law;
- the number of violations of the requirements of the legislation in the field of higher education, identified as a result of state supervision (control) measures taken during the last five years preceding the planning period;
- the presence of separate structural subdivisions;
- the presence of foreign students;
- the share of unaccredited specialties and educational programs.
We work in Ukraine and for Ukraine!